Here are the top Survival Skills you need in an Emergency situation. Of course we don’t need Survival Skills in our city life today, but being prepared is always a good idea!
If you find yourself in a wilderness situation where you might spent a couple days or even a month outside, there are some key points you need to have covered. Here they are:
- Water – You can only go 2-3 days without water!
- Shelter – In a bad environment it can take hours to get in serious trouble without a shelter.
- Food – The least important, you can go a week without eating anything.
- Fire – Important for many things including warmth, cooking, keeping animals off, …
- Attitude – Greatly affects how well you’ll do.
Want to know more survival tips? Watch this amazing video: